Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thankful

Today, I am thankful for my sweet wife Nancy, who has taken care of Becca all day while I have been sick, and even went to the church and did some cleaning and sorting in the nursery with Julie. What a fantastic lady - I am so blessed to be married to her!

And I am thankful for physicians who can identify sinus infections and write prescriptions for medicines that will heal. When you think about it, that is a pretty amazing thing!

And I am thankful right now for chicken nuggets, because Becca is actually eating them for dinner! Our little girl has come a long way with her feeding, especially in the last few weeks with feeding therapy. She now loves to chow down on fresh strawberries and chicken nuggets!

And I am thankful for capable and competent leaders in our church, who can carry out meetings that will push our ministry forward when I am not feeling well enough to attend. Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings of this life.

Psalm 107:1 - O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.

1 comment:

SpeasHill said...

You are cute. Happy birthday.